Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, February 29, 2016

To Angela, the Ladysmith Thrift Shopper


I ran into you at the Bowen Road Salvation Thrift Store today.  Your actions did not sit well with me.  I haven't approached you in quite some time for shoe pics.  I approached you twice since then about your sudden change in attitude towards me.  Both times you told me:  "Oh no.  I just do my own thing."  Yet your body language suggested otherwise.

Listen!  My hobby requires a really keen sense on reading people.  Combine that with the fact you're not very good at hiding your true feelings towards me makes it very difficult for me to just take your word for it.  I know someone or some people have influenced on your thoughts about me but I think you should be smart enough to not be so easily succumbed by people's ulterior motives to slander me.

Just to let you know, I heard you saying some negative stuff about me to your husband.  I told you last week that I wouldn't be approaching you anymore and you still continue to slander me.  I would like to know what C.K. of Frontrunners has been saying about me to you or any other people she has negatively influenced about their thoughts of me.

The bottom line is, they are just pictures of shoes and based on the number of views, people support what I do.  If you can make unsubstatiated claims about me, someone can do the same to you.  If it makes you feel better, I have no attraction to you whatsoever and your shoe poses you gave me (a couple of years ago) aren't appealing enough for me to post anyway.  With the exception that you didn't get me kicked out of the gym and suspended from work using death threats, you are just as bad as C.K. of Frontrunners.

The Nanaimo Athletic Club & Frontrunners caused me more pain than joy.  I deeply regret supporting C.K.'s spin classes and giving my patronage to her Frontrunners.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!