Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, February 19, 2016

Asics GEL-Kayano 20 - Thumbnails


**Follow me by e-mail to the left to know when I make new posts*

I normally don't post an entire photo set right away because of the time it takes to upload, download, and to watermark the pics.  However, I think I've found a quicker way to get these photos up but it will have to be in a thumbnail format.  

There's not much time left in the day so I will postpone posting close-up pics of these shoes for another day and perhaps, talk about the interaction I've experienced during this photo shoot.

I've made you a promise to post these right away, Sam & Brittany, as my way of saying thanks for interrupting your rare get together with each other.  I hope you like my camera work.




Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!