Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, February 15, 2016

Some People Giving Up on Me


For those of you unfollowing me on Twitter, my tweets are a little bit different.  It takes time to put together a post and I don't always have "that time".  The ones who tweet multiple times a day can tweet on the fly about their life events as they unfold.  I don't use Twitter like that.  

Therefore, if you feel that you are following "too many" people on Twitter to have someone like me not tweeting everyday then don't follow me that way.  Subscribe to my blog through feedburner instead.  That way you don't have to wait for me or get frustrated when you visit my page when there's nothing new.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!