Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, February 21, 2016

More of My Take on C.K.'s Frontrunners Store


Recap in a nutshell:


...continued from this post.


There's something else I forgot to mention about my experience at Frontrunners.  During my first visit to that shoe store, the first clerk I dealt with was indeed, C.K..  I was "lucky enough" to have my name drawn to win a FR water bottle and a store voucher after a running event on Grabriola Island.  Otherwise I would've known nothing about that store.

So I was in there deciding what I was going to apply my voucher to.  I did end up buying something but it wasn't shoes.  I was humming & hawing about how much more expensive the shoes were compared to other shoe stores around.  In a boastful kind of a tone she responded by saying her store provides better service and that this store is locally owned.

At the time I had already felt her ego but I was too naive at the time to even think it was a precursor of a much bigger headache that I have already mentioned.  That headache involved C.K. getting me kicked out of the gym that I've been a member of for 19 years and using a death threat to get me suspended from work.  See this posting to recollect the details.


"I'd rather support a foreign company that gives me more bang for my dollar and save myself the unnecessary emotional ordeal that I am still dealing with 15 months later and counting!!"


The main point:


If C.K. says her store provides "better" service she'd better define what that means.  I would have to say she's better at being a trouble maker than anyone else.  I'm supposed to feel happy getting what I want for my hard-earned money.  Instead, I felt racially insulted (called me a "short little Asian guy") and very insecure about myself after leaving her store.

Also, if she relies on the locals to keep her job afloat, she definitely has her priorities messed up.  She would rather feed her ego at my expense because now that I've discovered the truth, I'm definitely NOT referring anyone to her store.  Frontrunners doesn't make me want to justisfy spending a lot more on the same stuff I can get at their competitors.  Pff...better service and locally owned.  Who cares?  I'd rather support a foreign company that gives me more bang for my dollar and save myself the unnecessary emotional ordeal that I am still dealing with 15 months later and counting!!  Also, a locally owned company should cater to the locals in a way that enhances the local community's experience and NOT to pick on certain individuals by traumatizing their lives!!

"...a locally owned company should cater to the locals in a way that enhances the local community's experience and NOT to pick on certain individuals by traumatizing their lives!!"

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!