Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, February 28, 2016

North Face


**Follow me by e-mail to the left to be notified on new posts!!**

On Feb. 25th, I was in a hurry to work and was standing in a short line for coffee.  I wasn't sure if I was going to ask the lady ahead of me for shoe pics but I figured - what the heck.  I didn't have time for multiple angles but the one pic I did get was satisfactory.  She had good form and posture and the sunlight shining through made the pic all the more interesting.


I have been busy and exhausted for the past week and I'm running tight for time as I speak but I will be posting a lot of shoe pics in the next few days so stay tuned!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!