Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, February 15, 2016

This Blog Needs More Exposure


For those of you who want me to work on this blog full time, my time needs to be justified.  In order for me to be able to commit to this blog full time, I need ALL of you to help me get the word out there.  I'm looking for 1000's of viewers.  If I know I can get that, I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't update my blog regularly.  Please take this as a serious consideration.  Thanks for your interest and support.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!