Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, February 19, 2016

Possible Recipient of C.K.'s Slander


Earlier today I went to the same thrift store that one of my former supporters of my hobby shops at.  She goes there all the time.  She used to be one of the most open-minded people about my hobby.  Ever since C.K. of Frontrunners Nanaimo got me suspended, she got really nervous when she is within my vicinity.

She would be really quiet when we crossed paths to not entice me to talk to her.  She would fidget with the things she would buy at the paying counter or she would walk away from me really fast if I happened to be going out the store behind her.  I was driving towards the store one day and she happened to leaving the store, walking towards me.  Just before I passed her by, she rolled her eyeballs towards me with her lips uptightedly opened, with her teeth almost touching each other.  There's no way someone who's so open-mind at one point can be so scared all of a sudden.

She told me she sometimes shops at Frontrunners and since C.K. had already demonstrated her strong intent on interfereing with my business, I have no doubt she said some bad stuff about me to her.

I happened to catch this fellow customer by surprise.  I didn't know she was coming my way and she didn't know I was coming her way.  She said hi to me very apprehensively.  I told her that she misunderstood me and someone from the Nanaimo shoe store had been slandering me and that I was working on fixing up that mess.  Both times she said:  "No no.  I just do my own thing."  I responded by saying:  "I'll leave you alone." and we walked off in separate directions.

By the higher-pitched tone of her voice and the speed of her speech really made me skeptical that my suspicions were bang on.  She is a very talkative and friendly lady so of course she doesn't want to admit that she has negative feelings towards anyone.  The look on her face when she denied what I was picking up on her was not her natural, relaxed, engaging face.  Put all that together and I think she knows I "busted" her.

If C.K. can get me kicked out of the gym and suspended from work and if she has that much power to manipulate people like that, who knows how many more people she has negatively influenced?  My hobby helped reveal how bad of an egg this woman is.  

I just want to say:  "C.K..  You can make me look as bad all you want.  You may contain me but you can't control me.  It only drives me more to pursue my hobby and you'd continue to further tarnish your image as a person more by being such a troublemaker.  If you want the attention that badly go do something positive for the community and not gain it by ruining other people's lives."
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!