Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 12, 2016

There Should be No Complaints!!


I was going to leave this post that I had composed a couple of months ago, dormant as a draft copy.  However, certain turns of events which had taken place within the last few days have forced my hand.

Yes, my shoe blog is my hobby but I also treat it like a business.  I have to, especially when I approach strangers for favours.  I'm getting better at knowing how, when, and who to approach.  When there were any complaints about me in the past, it was before I've established this blog.  Even then, the so-called complaints the spin instructor brought to my attention were fabricated, which I've realized via hearsay and the faulty explanation she provided me.

If there were any complaints at my former gym, I would've heard about it a lot earlier than the 6 months that I've been requesting for such favours from my fellow gym members.  The so-called complaint was only brought to my attention after the spin instructor saw me photo-shooting a gym member's shoes after her spin class.  C.K. only got me kicked out of the Nanaimo Athletic Club and set me up for suspension from work because she was jealous of the attention I was drawing away from her, even though I was able to prove consent to the owner & manager with this thumbnail photo-shoot:



Refer to "I Got Framed" to refresh you memories.

What I'm trying to say is, this same scenario can happen to me anywhere else if the person or staff member has a grudge towards me.  This blog was established to protect myself from such slanderous claims.  C.K. isn't the only one and won't be the last person to slander me.  Yet, I don't regret publishing how people have gotten me into trouble in the past, even though it can be used against me in future scenarios.  In a way, it actually helps me.

If my actions were inappropriate, I wouldn't be getting this:


over a 6-month span, minus an elapsed time of 3 months with no posting activity by me.  Therefore, really, I've only posted for just a little over 3 months total to produce the majority of this many views.

If a by-standing employee complains to management on behalf of the person of who I'm shoe photo shooting, you have to take it with a grain of salt because you just don't know what the underlying reason for that complaint is.  I have so much faith in what I do that I'm willing to overcome whatever adversity is thrown my way.  I just know I am meant to do this!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!