Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 19, 2016

What Kind of Message is Value Village Sending?


By not holding employees accountable for inappropriate acts at work towards customers means that people like Jesse can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants when he has a grudge towards someone, justified or not.

Also, when you banish your customers like that and to not even acknowledge the wrong-doings of employees even once means you view me as a threat to the management team personally and not necessarily to the business side of things.

I don't think they got rid of me because they didn't believe me.  It's b/c they're afraid that the acknowledgement and admission to these allegations will put their job's well-being on the line.  That's what I sensed.  If there is so much coercion in that workplace, it's no wonder so many former employees are ranting about their work experience there.  Just putting in my 2 cents!!

Additional notes:  Marlene doesn't like to be wrong and doesn't like to be told off.  She was very dictative and was not even willing to give me an inch to accommodate my concerns.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!