Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, May 13, 2016

Deadline for Your Store & Company


I'm setting a Tuesday deadline for Brenda Beecroft or H.O. to reach out to me.  Otherwise, I will reveal the name of your store and company what you did to me.  I've been more than fair and patient.  If you don't take this deadline seriously, it will show my viewers abroad that you don't care about employees slandering your customers and you support Marlene, the store manager to use hurt feelings to twist my words to get the D.M. after me.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!