Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Invaded My Own Blog


This is perhaps my flashiest shoe design and the most invasive to the eyes - in a good way, I would think.  I wasn't sure how I came up with this but I was definitely in the zone.  I've named this pair, the Martian Galaxy...and yes, it was designed via "Shoe Creator" from one of the 2K basketball video games.






Was there a lot of time and effort put in?  Yeah, probably  2 - 3 hours worth, but it was also a lot of fun!!  If you were to ask me to duplicate the same level of creativity right now, I'm not sure if I could do it.  I could "do it", but not quite as well.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!