Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Turning Down Business to Dodge Accountability



My blog houses pictures that show, and not just tell what I'm about.  For this company to shun me for being in the wrong when their conduct is no better of their own shows they are dodging accountability.  The store has every right to impose their own set of rules but it was the timing, reasoning, and how it was handled that has made it hard for me to accept.  I honestly can't give this company my business if they can't conduct themselves in a fair manner.  Jesse piggy-backed on a previous situation that contained ulterior motives to get back at me for disclosing his misconduct towards me.


 
 
I have concealed the identity of the company for now.


I worked VERY hard composing umpteen e-mails up to and including this blog post.  Does this look like I'm some trouble-making solicitor or am I just a very strong patron who has been greatly under appreciated??  The real trouble maker is Jesse.  Marlene & Brenda took the easy way out by laying the blame on me.

Listen.  I understand nobody wants to get in trouble but slandering me and dodging accountability is like a hit & run in my eyes, and will be perceived that way in the public's view too.  This is the exact same tactic that C.K. of Frontrunners Nanaimo & spin instructor of the Nanaimo Athletic Club used to cause me grief.  I will not stand for a second round of slander and I will not be tricked out of approaching people for shoe pics again...in or outside of this company's grounds.

N.B.  The store did something else very unethical too.  No no no, Jordan.  I'm not disclosing what that is yet.  I'm holding this piece of info as ransom until you restore my dignity.  I'm looking for some accountability here.




Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!