Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I Don't Hate Everybody There!!


Just because I am ranting about my experience at the store doesn't mean I hate everyone who works there.  I want to give a shout out to some key people I've interacted with:

Melissa (floor supervisor) - I think with a little more (people) experience, you can be the ideal replacement for Cathie.  You are naturally friendly and approachable.

Brian (sales manager) - Out of everybody there, you value my patronage the most!!  You are not afraid to "bend the rules" if the situation calls for it.

Jordan (H.O. customer service) - You are a very willing listener and you don't prioritize being a right fighter.  Had Marlene presented herself in a tone even remotely close to the way you've presented yourself to me, we wouldn't struggling so much in a game of tug-o-war.

I really think the 3 of you are better served working for a classier company.  Your company needs more people managers and not task-based managers with selfish ulterior motives.  Your talents are not maximized when you are given such limited control on making the right decisions, especially claiming that even head office doesn't have any control over district managers' decisions.  I really find that hard to fathom.

So does that mean they can get away with manipulating payroll that hides hindrance to the company's overall financial bottom line??  If they are doing something that is going to run your business to the ground, are you still going to say you have no control over their actions?  If you don't correct the individuals who have screwed with me, I will dandelion-seed my blog exposure online to reveal your company name and we shall see what this will do to your already-hurting image.  It's not just bad customer service you've provided, but it was a personal attack and that will definitely punctuate the low-class perception people have of your company.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!