Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A Shoe Made of Hair


It's no secret that the stress level of all the bullying & harassment at my workplace has taken it's toll on me.  When I just turned 40, I noticed some grey hairs.  I did not notice any white hairs on my dad when he was 50, and his job was a lot more stressful overall than my situation at present.  



These are the white hairs I've plucked from my head area to better observe the overall stress effect I have endured.  I came up with a spontaneous idea to make use of this on my blog...


It took 45 minutes of frustration to form this figure.  The hairs kept sticking to my fingers and they snapped away as I pinch them.  I almost gave up but in the end, it was worth it!!



Growing grey is inevitable but my enthusiasm for shoes will never grow old.  I taped it down and kept it as a momento for my achievement.


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!