Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Save-On Foods Sending People After Me


Dear readers..

Save on is trying to get me to take down this most recent post about their criminal activity, I'm wagering to guess.  Better screen cap that while you have the chance.

To Save-on Foods:

If my dad asks you who you are, you tell him.  Otherwise, we will report you to the police for harassment and trespassing.  My doctor told me to stay away from Save on because of the medical condition you've created for me.  You're presence makes my condition worse.  You've been informed.  Please stay away.

I have very little in the way of assets.  You can take on my debt if you're looking to sue me.  I'm not legally obligated to remove any posts that don't exhibit threats.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!