Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Why Some Suggest I Quit


In talking to people who have my best interest, they say I should move on to something else.  When the union president and the head of labour relations aren't on my side, who's to say that they couldn't do something worse to me if I resume work with the company.  They could set me up for something way worse and can use what they've fabricated to blackmail me.  They could continue to give me a hard time to force me to quit anyway.  The relationship between the company and I have been fractured because of my insistence to stand up for myself.

However, if I quit, all names will be revealed and you will have to deal with the general public in and outside of work.  Chances of me quitting are not that bad at all, which is leading to a cause for concern for my harassers.  I've held it all in long enough.

By the way, in talking with the former co-worker, he said that the current union president is as much of a fence sitter and our current union rep and is also known as a back-stabber.  Your decision to block our e-mails are starting to plant the seed that shows the accuracy of his claim.  The recently retired union rep was a lot more apt stand up for the union members.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!