Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, May 3, 2019

P*ss Reminder


Please read the post directly below this one and refer to this:  https://wongousworks.blogspot.com/2017/07/pss-adds-flavour-to-my-blog-final-edit.html

At Save-On Foods, we as employees are taught to "Go the Extra Mile", which includes diffusing hot-headed customers.  However, the same cannot be said for disgruntled employees.  I tried to stand up against bully & harassment at the workplace and I get treated like some psychotic delusionist.  If the company doesn't want to punish the perpetrators, then it shouldn't punish me for doing what any victim in my situation would do - defend oneself!!

The company was only "protecting" its people against my harmless warnings - not threats.  Yet, it failed to protect this one employee who has been patiently tolerating 4 year's worth of bullying & harassment in the store.  As a result, I'm now out of a job.  An average unhappy customer will p*ss if left undiffused, and so will this disgruntled employee.  Epic fail, Save-on Foods.  This is why harassers will always harass because they know they won't get punished.

When someone who's been wronged is issuing warning, it's a way for him to say there's a chance we can make amends.  With this company I would suggest exhausting all your alternatives first and then take the next step without telling anyone within.  This company does NOT deserve a chance at redemption.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!