Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Trespassing is Tresspassing


For those who don`t know what I`m talking about, read this article.

May 9th Update:  

Save-on Foods had a bailiff hidden around the dark corner on my block, waiting for me to come home at 11 p.m. on Sunday night of May 5th.  (Was he going wait all night for me??  That`s pretty creepy and just reinforces my claim on how sketchy this company performs its business practices).

This bailiff disregarded this post, entered my property anyway, and flinged a letter from head office at me anyway.  The police told me bailiffs are allowed to serve letters of notices but they CAN`T enter your property to do so.

Listen, Save-on Foods head office!  I respect your decision on banning me from setting foot in your stores.  Now, I`d appreciate it if you`d do the same the next time you are to serve me such letters.

If I'm banned from all BC Save-on Foods then I'm going forbid any Save-On Foods people from entering my property to knock on my door.  Save-on Foods did exactly what Value Village did to me.  As long as you say you have something on them, they`d both take that as a "threat" and banish you.

I also want you to look at the following.  Even God approves seeking justice to wrong-doers.




Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!