Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Save-On-Foods Supports Criminal Activity


As I mentioned, there are 3 forms of illegal activity that took place at the Nanaimo Country Club Save-on Foods location.

  1. Uttering a death threat:  A former manager supports death threat conducted by a customer.  He claimed that if I treated his gal the same way, he would react the same.  Please refer to this posting.
  2. Sexual assault & battery:  A former supervisor gave a forceful upward thrust to the testicles of a then 16-year old boy, doesn't get fired, gets transferred to a different store, and then gets promoted to become an assistant manager at another store across the strait shortly after.
  3. Age discrimination:  A former employee of this store was turned down a department management position because he was told he wasn't one of the young kids.
This employer essentially fired me w/o actually saying:  "You're fired" because they didn't like the fact that I'm standing up to my harassers at work.  Save-on Foods was so scared that I was going to publish this piece of info, that they accused me of threatening the people within and sent a policeman after me in regards to this blog.  How come a person can phone in and threaten my life but I can't write in to warn them about me taking (legal) action if they don't resolve my problem??

As you can see, there is no threat here.  I'm simply trying to protect my life and my right to work free from harassment here and they have the audacity to twist things around and say I'm threatening them?  I haven't even reported the people who conspired a death threat against me yet, continued to harass me at work for the next 4 years.  How dare this company send a policeman after me??  It's just another corporation trying to sweep accountability under the rug.

I guess I can't say:  "If Save-on Foods doesn't resolve my job situation, I will take further legal action.  Oops.  I guess I'll be expecting another door knock from the police."  I am scarred emotionally and financially to this day.  I am deemed by the L.R. head to be unhealthy and keeps suspending me for complaining about my harassers too much.

May 9th Update:
A member of the H.R. dept. said that the title of this posting is untrue.  This individual employee might not support it but the manager of this store 4+ years ago certainly does.  "The boyfriend of the girl you were talking to last night wanted to KILL YOU...If you did that to my wife I would react the same."  He is a manager who represents Save-on Foods and he's supposed to lead by example.  If he supports killing me then Save-on Foods supports criminal activity.  That's not slander.  I know and remember what he said to me.  Had my union rep called him on his death threat utterance towards me like I`ve asked him to, my co-worker wouldn`t have continued to harass me, which would have prevented this day from taking place.


Suggested Read:  "Company Transparency Turned Brown"
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!