Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, May 3, 2019

What Really Scared Save-on Foods


Save-on Foods' head office thought I was going into their BC stores to use this information against them.  I didn't get any of this information by going into their stores.  If you don't want me to spread this piece of information, then simply don't infuriate me than I already am.  I gave you lots of warnings - not threats.  You guys aren't the sharpest tools in the head (office) when it comes to making judgment calls.  You all are just a tool.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!