Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Now You Know How You Made Me Feel


The police officer told me you were genuinely scared when I was tempted to disclose the names of those who were involved in your death-threat plot.  Never did I once mentioned that I was going to do any harm to you, nor did I intend to.  Not everyone is as vile as you.  However, if that was how you actually felt, I`m sure you can now empathize with how you made me feel.

I think she faked her scared state of mind just to manipulate the police against me.

I didn`t like how after you`ve successfully gotten me in trouble 4+ years ago, you continued to hire people to harass me in and outside of work, with the intention of making me lose my cool to get myself in trouble.  I also didn`t appreciate the fact that you set up a plot several times to make it like people were shaming me for my hobby.  One of your co-workers also told me that you were happy to have gotten me fired.  That really tells me how vile of a person you are and that you are the victimizer and NOT the victim.  Do you realize what you can do to a weaker-minded person??  Would you feel glad as a troublemaker if you`ve caused your victims to commit suicide?

How many other people`s lives have you ruined besides mine?  If you know you`re eventually going to pay the price but still can`t stop, then I suggest seeking some help.  One of the pre-requisite questions a mental institution would ask is if you feel the need to draw attention to yourself.  There were other questions on that sheet that describes you perfectly.  Perhaps you are ill but you just don`t know it.  Perhaps if you can get yourself turned around, I might even forgive you, not for what you`ve done to me, but the fact that I know you wouldn`t meddle in other people`s lives again.  Let people enjoy their own successes in life.  Keep out!!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!