Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Save-On-Foods Doesn't Like the Word: "Bitch"


Okay, so I get it now.  It's been three times that Save-on-Foods & the death threat accomplice has called the cops on me now and each time, I've called her a bitch.  Just for calling her a bitch, they make it like I'm this violent male tormenting this defenseless female.  I guess just because I called her a bitch, my accusations towards her hold no merit and she can take joy in the fact that she's gotten away with getting me suspended & "fired" with her death-threat plot.

Speaking of which, she's about to get another person in trouble.  This DTA has been working very hard to become *besties* with the person who happened to receive the death-threat phone call directed at me.  This happened around the time she felt my blog was going to get her in trouble.  He was also one of the witnesses to have heard what the 2014 manager said to me.  All I can say is, she can get this person in a lot of trouble for getting him to conceal important information from the police for the sake of maintaining her "strong" friendship with him.  She is NOT his best friend and she never had the intention to be.  Last year, a co-worker of ours also noticed that at every opportunity she gets, she corners him (for hugs) constantly, as though she had a crush on him.

Also, I did not appreciate the way she celebrated her "besties" friendship with him after she had fled accountability from just a mere slap-on-the-wrist talking to.  She should at the very least, be forced to go on medical leave to treat her uncontrollable desire to get people in trouble all the time and for excess attention.

By the way, if someone addressed me as an effin prick, would the H.R. department call the cops on my behalf and fear for my safety on my behalf?  I don't think they would.  They are obviously favouring the DTA.  After all, the 2014 manager said he would threaten to kill me too if I had asked his wife for e-mail pics of her shoes the same way that the pineapple gal baited me into asking for hers.  The reason why they always have to call the cops on me is because she IS guilty of her bad acts.  If she hasn't done anything wrong, what does she (and Save-on-Foods) have to be afraid of??  Save-on-Foods surely treats me like a criminal!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!