Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Save-on-Foods Didn't Fire Me...Yet


Well folks, apparently I'm still a Save-on-Foods employee.  One person asked a clerk inside the store about why he hasn't seen me for so long.  The clerk told him I got fired.  Another person who is familiar with the labour procedures of the company said that once I'm able to return to Save-on as a working employee, they are waiting to fire me.  I had two other people read the bailiff's letter from the company, and all of them agreed (with me), that I'm going to be fired if I try to return to work with them.

Now knowing that I'm still a Save-on-Foods employee, I can't be as outspoken about my displeasure with how they've handled my situation as I have been.  I'm unclear as to whether I'll make it back there as a working employee (under my own free will) but I would like to keep my options open just in case they are willing to acknowledge that I'm the victim and this was the only way that I was going to be able to fully explain my side of the story to my punishers.

This blog is supposed to be about shoes.  It's too bad a bad group of people used my employment with the company to ruin my career and to have almost ruin my shoe passion.  It's too bad I had to create this blog in hopes the DTA would stop harassing me.  It's too bad that Save-on-Foods punished me when all I was really doing was to fend off any future harassment behaviour and death threat attempts directed at me.  Can Save-on-Foods H.O. tell me that I had any other option when the 2018 manager would fire me if I kept complaining about my harassers and that labour relations refused to let me explain my actions before treating me like a psychotic delusionist?  And a territorial union rep who I can't trust?
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!