Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, August 30, 2019

SoF Treats Me Like a Criminal - Key Points


August 31 Update:
When I tried to get the Nanaimo union rep to appeal my suspension for me, he said:  "It is the duty of the company to protect its staff."  Say-whaaat??  Now he's saying I'm the one who's the threat to my workplace??  Fight for me, damnit!!  Don't justify my employer's discipline on its staff members like you always do!!


Please click here for the full version of the story.

Related articles:
- Save-on Foods Supports Criminal Activity
- I Got Framed - The Full Story 
- Another Set-Up Attempt 

  • Save-on Foods sent a policeman and 2 bailiffs after me

  • My dear death-threat accomplice.  You are now "known to the police".

  • You attempted to have the mall administrator ban me from the entire mall and you wouldn't even tell him why you were making such a request.

  • The labour relations lady "tricked" the doctor into putting me on long-term stress leave

  • The 2 H.R. members worsened my stress level by treating me like a criminal!!

  • Don't twist the situation around.  I'm the victim here and NOT the troublemaker.

  • The current Nanaimo union rep appointed the death-threat accomplice as one of the store's shop stewards

  • If my co-worker had this very same union rep back then, his job would have been in just as much of jeopardy as mine

  • The current union rep is siding with these death-threat supporters

  • The company just doesn't want to take responsibility for the death-threat accomplice's antics

  • Do you want taxpayers to fund my prison cell just because you want to side with this death-threat accomplice??

  • If I completely cut ties with Save-on Foods, these blog posts will stay up here permanently!!


It's time for the Save-on Foods human resources department to eliminate the root of the problem - not the dandelion that persistently stems from it.  I'm not going away anytime soon.  I'm just going to continue producing seeds for my blog's exposure.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!