Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, October 4, 2019

Save-on-Foods Doesn't Have My Back


Apparently, the death-threat accomplice just got a slap on the wrist for what she did to me.  She keeps on forming affinities anyone with politcal pull power within the company.  For future shit disturbers that want a job a Save-on-Foods, this is how you can get away with whatever you want and get the people you're jealous of in trouble.  I will no longer address my blog directly to head office and I will just continue to reveal the company's flaws to the general audience.  I'm tired of not being able to stand up for myself without gettting penalized for it and the UFCW 1518 Nanaimo union rep supports all of her antics by appointing her the store's shop steward w/o letting the store members vote.

I really hope this death-threat accomplice does something that will get you all in trouble further down the road.  Because of her, she almost lost the store its cigarette license, gets the 2018 store manager transferred out to an undesirable location, and gets the fake private investigator and I suspended indefinitely.  Why is she, the instigator of all of this, the last one standing, and gets a slap-on-the-wrist talking to?  A written warning is not going to teach her a lesson.  Unless the company is willing to back pay for the entire time I've missed work since late November of 2018, she should also be suspended indefinitely.

By the way, this woman works behind the service desk at the Country Club Save-on-Foods, in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada from 7 a.m. to 3:30 in the afternoon, 5 days a week.  She also makes around $26/hr, which explains the disposable income she has to hire all these people to harass me at work (ie:  taking pictures of me, trying to bait me into getting myself in trouble again, hiring young girls to seduce me, etc.).  I suppose head office thinks even more of me as a psychotic delusionist.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!