Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, September 23, 2019

Death-Threat Accomplice Hides - Key Points


For the full details, read this.
  • I've gotten along with the death-threat accomplice at first but one day, she slowly increased her resentment towards me day by day.
  • Sometime in April 2013, I asked her to give my doctor's letter regarding my work availability to the assistant store manager.  She didn't because she failed to open the envelope without wrecking it so she decided to lose it to avoid being accused of tampering with my personal belongings.  Plus, she didn't want me to return to work.
  • She confirmed my suspicions about her for not wanting me as a co-worker by exhibiting two obvious instances of resentment towards me.
  • When you work harder than her, she feels insecure about her job.  When you do something she likes better than she does, she gets jealous.  "When she decides she doesn't like you, you're in trouble!" as one of our former co-workers would say about her.
  • She finds several different ways to avoid doing as much work that she's being paid for as possible by mingling with people in other parts of the store that could be far away from where she's supposed to be.
  • She has been getting away with her antics since 2005 by brown-nosing people who has political pull in the store, putting down people who do better work than she does so she can have all the attention & accolades to herself, and tattletaling.
  • She acted as the eyes for the 2014 store manager by using a death-threat setup attempt to give herself something to tattletale on me about.
  • She'll brown-nose those who she thinks are your friends so they won't speak up against her antics.
  • I, the victim am being punished for standing up for myself, while she gets away with all of her antics, leaving me to feel unappreciated as a worker, despite my dedication.

Additional thoughts:
Remember what our former co-worker said?  "If she decides she doesn't like you, you're in trouble!"  What if she decides to not like a supervisor or a manager, or another legit worker in the store?  Will she use her brown-nosing ways to get them fired?  I told the 2018 manager that if the fake P.I. can get me fired in 2016, he could get him fired too.  Low and behold, that manager didn't get fired, but he did get transferred to an undesirable store, despite the speculation of there being his hometown.  If you still can't see who the bad egg is here, then you don't deserve my grocery job experience and dedication to your store and you will continue to have an intoxicated work environment.  Save-on-Foods shall continue to be perceived as an undesirable job destination.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!