Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Depicting the Death-Threat Allegiance


Pre-requiste articles:



Most of my readers seem to get it.  I was told I write really well, and yet, one person (the L.R. lady) said she couldn't correlate with my claims about my harassers and sent me to see a doctor, leaving me to feel like some sort of psychotic delusionist.  At first, I believed and still do believe that she wouldn't correlate with me because she didn't want to deal with the real problem and suspending me was the easiest fix.  However, my situation is very complicated and long-winded, so I will clarify things with an illustration below.



As you can see, my death-threat accomplice co-worker hid behind several different layers of people to make things as hard for me to support my claims of her involvement as she possibly could.  Too bad for her and her allies that they weren't expecting a well-versed blog like mine.

In 2014, I complained about C.K.'s claims to Jane Moxam (Nield).  She asked me where I worked.  Dave ended our conversation by freezing my gym membership and said to me:  "You can be killed for your hobby."

Next, Jane used H.A. to get through to the death-threat accomplice via her boyfriend, D.P., who happens to be her adopted son.  The pineapple gal (who looked a lot like one of Cindy's 2nd niece) tricked me into trouble and got her so-called "boyfriend" to phone in threatening to come into the store to kill me.  You all know what happened after that.

I took a break from photographing shoes.  When I resumed, I've gotten consent from a Running Room staff member to shoe pose for me.  It was during my day off from work.  On my first day back at work from my days off, I was approached by the mango gal, who looked like the pineapple gal's relative.  She used the same set-up tactic on me.

A year and a half later, after the death-threat group had been made aware of my blog, I noticed an implied admission of guilt from several of its party members.  First, the death-threat accomplice, D.P., and H.A. were all huddled up in front of the service desk.  I was wheeling my dolly through the walkway aisle, and approaching the wet table.  All of a sudden, no matter how hard I tried to break eye contact with him, D.P. stared straight at me, shuddering, as though he was going to break out in cold sweat.  We know of each other but we've never been acquainted.  Was he the one who made that death-threat phone call?

Secondly, on a different day, Cheryl D. came in with her friend trying to intercept me in the walkway aisle.  She tried to say something to me with this sheepish smile on her face but I turned into one of the aisles to avoid them both.  Did you not have enough courage to plead your innocence to me by yourself?  Also, why would I give your camp a chance to set me up again?  Quit coming into the store to harass me.  I'm trying to work.  She came into the store to hover around me several times after that.

Well, there you have it L.R. lady.  You can no longer say you "can't correlate" with my claims.  Also, a psychotic delusionist cannot and would not write & illustrate something like this in such detail with this kind of logic and with such consistency.  I hope by reading this post, you would have come to understand you've punished the wrong person.  If you suspended me because you "can't correlate", then why didn't you just ask for clarification??


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!