Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Know When I Post w/o Constantly Checking


I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again.  I will go long stretches w/o posting anything and then I'll be right back to it.  To save yourselves the frustration of constantly checking back to no avail, why not subsribe to my blog through Feedburner??  When I post something, you'll be e-mailed a notification.

Also, why not use my "down time" to check out some of my older posts?  A lot of you weren't with me in the earlier months of my blog.  Just b/c they're old post doesn't mean they're not worthy of viewing.  Learn about the rough road I had to travel to get to where I am now.

I hope everyone had themselves a great holiday season.  When I get myself back to my shoe frame of mind, I will post some more - hopefully sooner rather than later.  Subscribe to my blog and stay tuned!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!