Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Haven't Approached Strangers in a While...


People are pre-occupied with the their Christmas shopping and the weather hasn't been that good so not only did I not want to bother people but people generally don't want to wear their nice kicks if they're likely to get dirty.

I've also been busy shopping for deals myself too and I haven't been in an outgoing mood as of late.  Hopefully I will find that spark to approach people so I can show you more cool shoes.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!