Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, January 28, 2016

EB Games Doesn't Make You Buy Everytime


I go into that store several times a week and I don't always buy.  If I did that, I'd be broke and since Frontrunners is so expensive, how can I buy everytime?  Their expectations are unreasonable.  Sometimes you go to a store for the experience.  I'm a shoe fanatic.  So?  What's wrong with that?  Shoes to me are like video games to others.  Everyone likes different things.  People shouldn't be so quick to judge.  When the time is right, the looky-loos will eventually buy.  I ended up buying a few things from Frontrunners after a while.

By the way. my other hobby is playing video games, which is why I haven't posted too much in two months.  You can say that I hate being bored.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!