Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, December 14, 2015

NB 990 v3 - Unisex Customization


Originally, the plan was to customize for the the men but again, the colour choices I was left with would've made the shoes boring so I decided to take some risks.  I decided to add a splash of grape red to the mix.  That colour blended well with the army green and black.  Having said that, I still had to be very careful with the grape colour.  A lighter tone of that becomes pink and that made the shoe more feminine.  I did not want that.  I really had to tinker with the colour placement to avoid using that other colour because that pink was the only colour in NB's palette that went with the colour scheme.  In the end things worked out for the better.  I ended up with a colour scheme that would suit either gender, albeit, the customization was done so with the men colour scheme in mind.









What make this pair of shoes appealing the way that the grape red colour was applied and still held just enough masculinity to be a unisex shoe.  To me, this grape red colour alone is more of a feminine colour.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!