Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pictures of Shoes


It's not often that I get feedback from my viewers but I was able to run into one of them.  She said my blog is good but she was expecting lots of pictures of shoes.  She's right and I do want to get as many posted as I can but watermarking each and every one takes a tremendous amount of time.  Firstly, I have to pick the right font.  Secondly, I have to pick the right colour.  Thirdly, I can't just batch watermark the photos.  Every photo requires a different placement of the watermark.

Some have already complimented on my creativity.  Part of being creative requires being fussy with attention to detail.  I guess you can say I tend to get too fussy.  Oh well.  You take the good with the not-so-good, I suppose.

For the next little while, we're going to play:  "Do you recognize your shoe?"  If you do, shoot me an e-mail or respond within the blog and I will post more photos of your shoe.

We'll start off with the New Balance 610 v4.


I totally remember who you are but do you remember your shoe?
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!