Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Acknowledging My 100th Post and Reaching 2500 Views


It didn't help that I finally needed to set aside some time for myself other than to work on this blog all the time.  Black Friday weekend didn't help either as I wanted to cash in on some of the deals that were out there.  I found some colourful athletic outfit, which I can wait to wear with any future matching-coloured shoes I might find.

 
We're way past this number now as we speak.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  As long as you all keep coming, you're going to keep me on my toes to keep posting!!


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!