Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, December 14, 2015

NB 990 v3 - Customizing for the Men


You might remember an earlier customization I've posted of the NB 990 v3:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4KirOkRJy88fk3CoK0BPQto4RF4_gWyQdgL1UBKxofGuRvg9UyiG7RPndTCU2G5oMlyVnZES7XT4ELLiKHteW8Xeex50NTr8GKFaa8YiY6-nqmCNpvMjJzMzqBaLjJBXfIwx7mLXGCvNm/s1600/top.JPG 

That is the female colour scheme.  Now have a look at this:


There weren't a whole lot of colour choices to choose from - at least not ones that yielded the colour combo I wanted.  It took me several tries to get the colour scheme I wanted.  I wanted the shoes to look masculine, not too dull, but not too flamboyant either.  I'd personally think these shoes would sell well as long as they are comfortable.  Here are the rest of the shoe's angles:








Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!