Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stinky Nike Shox


Usually I don't pass up on the opportunity to buy Nike Shox but they smelt almost like athlete's foot.  They were on the bottom shelf.  I squatted down like a back catcher would and I thought a rat must've died.  When I began to grab the shoes, that's when I KNEW what smelt so bad.

The shoes were in decent shape otherwise.  They certainly weren't brand new visually but they were structurally sound with no rips in the sockliner, and seemed to have decent tread.  These were gone and reappeared after a few days.  I wonder if they were returned or just deordorized.  Whatever the case I wasn't even going touch them, let alone smell them.  Someone bought them later that day though.










Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!