Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, April 26, 2021

The D.T.A Used Narcissism to Avoid/Delay Punishment


Before I give my perspective on why she went so long unpunished, I want to mention the implications of her punishment first.  This is the next best punishment aside from being charged for imposing a death threat or termination from a job.  Very fitting!!!

As briefly mentioned in this post, the death-threat accomplice was finally held accountable by my former employer.  Assuming that she got transferred off of the island and onto the mainland to work in a different store, she's going to have to pay more rent there and she is NOT going to have access to her grandchildren for a while.  

Also bear in mind, British Columbia is prohibiting non-essential ferry travel from mid-April to mid-May because of the pandemic, and even if such restrictions are lifted, traveling back to the island from where she is currently located is time-consuming and costly.  This serves her right for causing her and my former co-worker to lose access to her grandson and for spending money to hire people to harass me into getting myself fired.  I don't know how much money she's spent in doing so but I'll bet all that spent amount sure looms large now as she could certainly use it.

Now, back to the main purpose of this post, I want to talk about the D.T.A. as a narcissist.  A narcissist likes to judge, devalue, put down people, and makes sure everyone knows she's better than you.  What makes the D.T.A. so difficult to identify (and so elusive to accountability) is that she makes her behaviour a lot less obvious to her peers than the general narcissists would.  This makes her a covert narcissist, someone who exploits, feels entitled, and lacks empathy.  The warning signs of a covert narcissist are:

  • appearing to be very nice on the surface
  • having some sort of hidden resentment (towards those who have what they don't, no matter how petty)
  • making themselves to be the victim (when (s)he really is the shit disturber)
  • acting super passive-aggressive (strategically directing harmful behaviour towards you so that if you try to re-explain it in your own words that it won't seem like a big deal or in my case that no one would believe me)
  • masters of hiding their manipulation (They hide their bad intentions in an act that appears to be a good deed to everyone who's on the outside looking in.)
Covert narcissists are the most dangerous type of their kind because they are the most sneaky, the most insidious, and the most stealth.  Youtuber Rebecca Zung explains:


At some point, I expect my former employer to re-visit my blog again.  Though I can't predict how they'll react when (s)he reads this, it's important for me to point out who the villain actually is instead of having the company leaders label me as some psychotic delusionist.  If people like the D.T.A doesn't exist, then there would be no such word as "narcissist".  Believe me, man!!!

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!