Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, April 24, 2020

Death-Threat Accomplice Tried to Blackmail Me


For anyone who wants to understand how it all started, please read this first.

For those of you who have kept up to date with my blog, this is the last thing I wanted to disclose about the death-threat accomplice.  Now, I leave it up to Save-on-Foods to figure out her true character and tendencies as a person and as an employee in general.  If this company still thinks she's too nice to have done what she did to me, then I can at least be at peace knowing I have had my say in its entirety about her conduct towards me.  So long, DTA.  I wish you good luck moving forward.  You've caused me a lot of grief!!

Please recall the post that my employer forced me to take down:



I have not forgotten to address this issue.  I just wanted to wait for the right time to revisit this.  Let me explain things in chronological order.

Beg. of March 2018:
I was having a conversation with J-a at the very top of the produce walkway aisle.  Refer to the diagram in this blog post.  Direct your attention to the where the service desk is located.  The DTA was concerned about our conversation from 40 ft away!!  She was staring straight at us the whole time when she had other tasks she could've been doing.  Since the DTA also did something bad to J-a, she was worried we were getting together to get back at her.
Later that day, I went upstairs to the lunchroom on my own.  Coincidentally, J-a followed suit.  Next thing I knew, the DTA timed her coffee break so she could see what the 2 of us were up to and followed her upstairs.  Of all places, the DTA sat directly across the table from where I was sitting and swiped frantically on her phone screen.  I could tell she was checking out my blog and was very afraid that I was going to reveal her antics that would've gotten her in a lot of trouble. 
March 21, 2018:
Please skim through this signed witness statement:

Jennifer Ann Dobrensky Peltier

 The DTA's daughter is friends with a former co-worker of ours.  This ex-co-worker (we'll call her DFD) was dating J-a's son and had a baby boy together.  Later, DFD imposed a restraining order on her son, barring him from being able to see his newborn.  I've already established throughout my blog how nosey this DTA is.  Through her daughter's friendship with DFD, she was able to influence DFD to not let J-a see her grandson, even though J-a didn't have a restraining order against her like her son does.  You see where I'm going with this here?  There had already been some tension building up between J-a and this DTA leading up to this point.
Because of my interaction with J-a earlier in the month, the DTA thought J-a's relationship with her grandson was also important to me.  By having DFD's aunt hand over J-a's son's restraining order to her right in front of me, hollering the DTA's name:  "J-r!  J-r!" made it very obvious (to me) that the DTA was trying to blackmail me.  Obviously her name is J-a and not J-r.  The DTA wants to discourage me from revealing her antics publically so she could further harass me without any reisistance.
Just like she did before, she hid behind multiple layers of people so that she doesn't get caught for her antics.   She also likes to wait for my shift to start before sending people in to harass me just like she did in this incident.
**You have a grandaughter, DTA...How would you like it if a meddling non-relative took away YOUR ability to see her??**

March 22, 2018:
The next day, the DTA was on her high horse acting like she's got a firm grip on me as though I'm at her mercy now.  Little did she know, her blackmailing attempt had no bearing on my intent on how I was going to handle her.  Later that night was when I got really mad which led to me posting the "Telling Her Off" article as seen at the beginning of this blog post. 

March 23, 2018:
Knowing that she read my latest post, she felt agitated.  When she saw me walk past her, she had this poor-sport look on her face.  She didn't like the fact she had lost that little battle.

The 2018 manager said the witness statement was useless because J-a's situation was none of my business and that it was submitted too late.  He was trying to protect the DTA.  I know because he asked her a closed-ended question when he presented this witness statement to her, which can only yield a "yes" or a "no" answer.  "Know anything about this?" he asked.  Of course, the DTA was going to lie and say "no".  What infractor of some wrongdoing wouldn't?  The witness statement is VERY RELEVANT to the matter at hand concerning me, thank you very much!!

Do you see why I'm lobbying so wholeheartedly to have her punished?  She knows she's in the wrong but continues to "hit 'em when they're down".  On top of that, she hurts other people just to hurt me.  She's nosey, a brown-noser, a phony, a troublemaker, and a criminal.  I think I've clearly established that she hasn't learned her lesson and would do this to another person again under a more lenient watch.  If Save-on-Foods head office still doesn't want to reprimand her after reading this, then suspicions of her friendship ties with head office would be as high as ever!! 

This is what I mean when I say that the DTA is more vile than C. K. from the Nanaimo Frontrunners.

Btw, you might want to find out if the DTA wiggled her way out of her cigarette fines and if she managed to get the 2018 manager to pay for it instead.  She's always able to sweet-talk and brown-nose her way out of trouble.  This notion was suggested by another co-worker who is also not a fan of hers.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!