Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, April 17, 2020

The 2014 Death-Threat Manager Has Been Removed


Please recall that in May 2019, I filed a major complaint to the people of Save-on-Foods H.R. after I had felt hopeless filing a grievance with my then union rep.  Head office's refusal to help me led to me disclosing these incidents.  A few things happened in the subsequent months.

My grievance stated that the fake private investigator's harassment towards me had a huge part in the reason why I revealed the death-threat accomplice's name in this post.  At the start of June, the fake private investigator went on a 6-month hiatus from work because he did this to me.  Shortly after H.O. read my "Wolf Crier" post, the girl that the fake P. I. used to falsely accuse me of sexual harassment towards her (to get me fired to avenge his humiliation that I supposedly caused him), went on an indefinite sick leave in which she is still currently on.  The timing of her leave of absence coincided too impeccably with the fake P.I.'s suspension to believe that it wasn't related to the fake P.I.'s antics.

In August, a couple of things happened.  There was a tweak in the Frontrunners' personnel roster, involving the staff member who was involved in the death-threat agenda.  There was a specific reason given for her resignation and it would've been an afterthought in any other circumstance.  However, roughly a week beforehand, the 2014 death-threat manager was no longer head-managing his then-assigned store.  I have not heard anything about him head-managing another Overwaitea Food Group store since.  There are several things that could've happened:

  • He took a head office job
  • He got demoted to a lesser role
  • He retired under his own free will
  • He got fired or was forced into resignation

Knowing that Save-on-Foods will complain to the employer housing a staff member who harasses a Save-on-Foods team member, I'd have to suspect that her resignation from the Nanaimo Frontrunners was involuntary, even though I could be wrong.

If Save-on-Food's H.O. team wants to change our perception of the company supporting criminal activity, then I hope that THAT manager was indeed terminated from the company altogether and that the death-threat accomplice will also be terminated.  This is taking into consideration that I will not ever be able to return to Save-on-Foods as a shopper and as a working employee.  The emotional and situational damage has already been done so much so that it'd be hard for me to reconsider that notion.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!