Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, August 26, 2016

Death Threat Lady is Close-Minded


Before this Frontrunners Nanaimo clerk, C.K. got me kicked out of the gym that I've been a member of for 19 years and spearheaded a death threat to dissuade me from photographing shoes, I told her at one point that I wear purple (shoes).  C.K.'s can't-believe-it response:  "You wear purple??"  Yes, I wear purple and I'm comfortable in my purple skin too!!  See how I've "masculinized" a purple pair of women shoes and how it could've possibly inspired this colourway for these men's shoes:
This is another example of a unisex colourway.  Here's another example of guys being "allowed" to wear purple.  It's a Techno-Viper action figure from G.I. Joe.




If you don't remember him, how's about the more famously known, Skywarp or Galvatron, formerly known as Megatron.

Image result for cartoon galvatron

Skywarp was the first ever Transformer I owned because you guessed it - because of the purple accent on its body.  As for Galvatron, anyone who follows Transformers, knows he is far from being homosexual.  He is as masculine as they come.  If this very masculine character, who is also the leader of an evil pack, dawns a purple body, what does that tell you?

Not to be outdone, I came across these Mother's Day rendition of the Curry 2's.  For the longest time, pink was primarily thought of as a girls-only-type colour, especially shoes.  The way the pink is used on these shoes, makes it look more masculine than feminine.  In my opinion, this is a very well thought out colour scheme.


So just why am I posting this?  Well, let's not kid ourselves.  The shoes are cool.  That's the primary reason.  However, the colours also reminded me of the series of problems this one lady has caused me and this is the perfect opportunity to further stake claim to the validity of my hobby and to encourage an open mind.

Message to C.K.:
I don't force anyone to shoe pose for me against their own will.  How is it your place to police the Nanaimo community on behalf of your so-called "complainers"?  Let's suppose it's socially unacceptable to ask strangers for this type of favour because it makes some feel uncomfortable.  If that's the case, it would make ANYone, not just me, feel much worse by threatening people's livelihood by way of death threat just because you want to massage your own bruised ego and agenda.  Your disgraceful actions nullify any goodness you make yourself out to be as a (Frontrunners) shoe sales clerk and as a spin class instructor of the Nanaimo Athletic Club and any other gyms you work in.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!