Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Why the Death-Threat Accomplice Won't Be Punished


I'd like to say something before I begin to hypothesize.  This whole ordeal has been more stressful to me than COVID-19 would be to many others.  It will stay this way for me until this whole situation is resolved in my favour.  I wouldn't know how I would cope if I couldn't express my frustrations through this blog.

When the labour relations person created yet another police complaint towards me, I knew that Save-on-Foods H.O. was still on her side.  He said that it was inappropriate to use the "death-threat accomplice" term.  That made me want to rebel even more.  Firstly, she did help facilitate the death threat towards me, which makes her an accessory to the crime.  Secondly, it was a death threat - something that I thought was real at the time.  Thirdly, she tried baiting me into getting myself in trouble again and again.  Lastly, how else did head office want me to address her as - a sweetheart??  Sugartuuts??  You don't want me to be using her real name but I wasn't about to address her by anything other than some sort of an accomplice.  What Save-on-Foods failed to exhibit is the fact that their improper handling of my situation, caused me great financial and emotional strain.  I'm the victim of her crime and yet, you want to take legal action against me for calling her the DTA??  LOL!!!

The first reason I think the DTA has not gotten disciplined at all via suspension or termination was that when she was pulled up into the boardroom, she must've told the manager this.  She told him that she was just following the death-threat manager's orders to test me.  I've established throughout my blog that she had her own motives (read paragraphs 5 & 6) for sabotaging my career.  Nothing was more apparent than when she tried to set me up again

Also, the police officer she sent after me said he was told by the DTA that she tried to stop me from taking pictures of people's shoes (by death-threatening me) was because she felt what I was doing was inappropriate!!  We all know that wasn't the reason why she death-threatened me.

The other reason why I think she got away unscathed was because someone from her circle of friends bears the same family name as the human resource member who sent bailiffs and a police officer after me and got me banned from the entire mall.  Could the DTA possibly have friendship ties with the Save-on-Foods head office??  If this is true, then it's no bloody wonder the punishment was ruled so lopsidedly against me.  Also, everyone involved in my situation, other than the DTA, has been reprimanded, including the displacement of the 2018 store manager, who failed to keep this situation under control.  This is yet, another reason to suspect the DTA's head office ties.

Moving back to my first thought, if she was blaming her actions on the death-threat manager's orders to her as an excuse for death-threatening me then I would once again, like to make a reference to her most recent harassment towards me in 2018.  The 2014 manager was long gone in 2018.  This shows that she was doing this under her own free will and that her involvement in the death-threat incident was also under her own free will.  If that wasn't enough to support my point, after she reported me for publicizing her real name on my blog, she came downstairs from the office meeting she had with the 2018 store manager, walked towards me, forced unwanted eye contact with me, and sustained a prolonged smile like she thought it was funny that she had gotten me in trouble.  Basically, she was taunting me.  Obviously, she's not sorry at all for what she did to me.  She's only sorry that she got caught for doing what she did.  She will stir the drink again if she continues to get the lenient and favoured treatment.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!