Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Why I'm so "Fixated" on the DTA


One more thing to note, do you think I like to constantly revisit my past thoughts on this ordeal??  I'm speaking out about the company because I had to - not because I want to.  I was VERY patient with my harassers and was very patient with the lack of support from all parties involved.  

The DTA is the reason why I'm in the position that I'm in now.  She was fixated on getting me into trouble for 4 years straight years so it's only fitting that I'm "fixated" on seeking out fairness.  If my employer won't punish the DTA for causing this whole mess, it should give me what I want so that this ghost can stop haunting you through this blog.  Work with my union rep.  Let me R.I.P..
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!