Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, April 29, 2019

Frontrunners is Worse Than the Old Future Shop


Click here for reference purposes.

About 20+ years ago, Future Shop was located in a plaza across the Old Island Hwy from Woodgroove Centre.  They were also a commission-based store.  Because they were so aggressive for sales, they would have staff members flood the A&B Sound parking lot with their cars so the customers wouldn't shop there.  Frontrunners upped the ante and used a death threat to brainwash me into thinking that I was perverted taking pictures of shoes.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!