Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 19, 2016

What Company was It??


I want to recap my experience at the store and eventually, with the company as a whole first.  This will be in a nutshell.  The full details will follow the day after.

I notified Jesse that the Shaw has put in for a collections claim for a modem that I was trying to buy.  I put it in the dump bin located at the entrance of the back room to save someone else the grief.  I was treated like a trespasser instead.  Later on it was put back out for sale even knowing that someone was going to be ripped off.

Jesse didn't like the fact that I was voicing my displeasure with how he treated me and decided to lie to Cathie that customers were complaining about me asking customers' permission to photo their cool shoes.

I esculated my concerns with the store manager, Marlene and instead of helping me, she got the district manager to revoke all of my shopping privileges at several stores...because she did not have thick skin and wanted to dodge accountability.

Because I was trying to do the right thing, the D.M. and the store manager twisted my explanation and portrayed me as the troublemaker.

When I tried to give my side of the story, the head of customer care at head office says she has no control over decisions that district managers make.  Well, I guess I won't donating to the Canadian Diabetes Association in Nanaimo because their partner is...

Value Village, a.k.a. Savers!!

This should come as no surprise.  Selling illegitimate products and supporting slander??  This is the shopping experience and treatment I get for spending my hard-earned money to keep their jobs afloat??
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!