Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, May 13, 2016

Pertaining Company Matters to My U.S. Viewers Too!!


I want to give head office and Brenda Beecroft every opportunity to make amends with me.  I don't want to reveal the company that they work for unless they further infuriate me.  All I can tell you guys for now is that it's a HUGE corporate company spanning over both Canada and the U.S..

How the Nanaimo store and Brenda have treated me is absolutely unacceptable!!  Store manager, Marlene didn't like me calling her out on treating me like I'm one of her underlings and portrayed herself to be the victim in all of this and got Brenda, the D.M. against me.  Marlene, I've given you as much respect as I could based on how unfairly I was treated at your store and the preceding events that took place with C.K. of Frontrunners Nanaimo and the Nanaimo Athletic Club.  If I knew going through you first would cause such a painful process, I would've just posted without giving you any chances.  However, by being patient, you certainly can't claim I didn't give this process an honest effort.

The H.O. lady said they have no control on the decisions D.M.'s make on the people involved with their stores.  Well, you had better have some control or I'll continue to post about how badly you treat your customers.

Marlene, when you bossed me around like that, even after what I had told you what had happened, and all you care about is your own convenient agenda, how would you think anyone would react?  You are an arrogant woman, just like C.K..  As soon as I put the 2 of you in your places, you think revenge right away.  I may not have a type-A personality (A for arrogant) like the two of you, but I can react too.  C.K. - why couldn't you have just minded your own business and Marlene - why can't you distinguish between who your employees are and who your customers are??

To my American viewers:  you'd be very interested in, but not surprised at the company I'm talking about.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!