Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Message to Jesse St. Clair


Ohhhh Jesse...

Hope you've seen my recent posts today.  I think I noticed you on here today.  Are you using this as heads up to scheme up another fictitious story about me to defend yourself now that you know I'm posting about you on here?  You've already made your negative impact on me so I'm immune to any further slander you may throw my way.  Any further slander on your part moving forward will only draw more negative attention towards you.  Have fun dealing with management once I post the truth to what you were trying to do to me at your store.  Know how much bad rapport you're going to bring to your store.  You're a very smooth talker but you have taken a very unprofessional approach and you have made a very foolish decision.  

I've been inactive long enough on my blog.  Time to make a stand for myself.  Thanks for re-fueling my passion.  I thought I've lost desire to run this blog for good!!

You have some nerve piggy-backing on what C.K. and the Nanaimo Athletic Club did to me.  You've used the same method and gotten the same result.  Your ulterior motive was to avoid accountability for harassing me while I was trying to shop and you were looking for revenge because yoouuuu thought I was complaining about you.  Who knows more about my C.K. situation than the fake pro?  Uhh....was it you Jesse?

Your disgruntled "buddy" and former patron,
Arthur
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!