Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, May 9, 2021

A Job Downgrade for the Fake P. I.


As mentioned previously, a former co-worker of mine falsely claimed himself to be a private investigator and that his daughter was a lawyer in order to help me bring justice to this scandal that I fell victim to.  Because I believed him, he cheated me out of $200.  More on this here as all he was after was to poke his nose into other people's business, mine in particular.

I never ended up getting my money back and I don't ever expect to but his guilty conscience and his mischievous acts of intoxicating his former working environment got him suspended for a 6-month stretch and even ultimately being fired almost immediately after.

He now works at one of the Nanaimo 7-11 convenience stores during graveyard hours.  He looks very nervous and self-conscious in his surroundings.  Gee, I wonder how many other people he has cheated to make himself feel so afraid?  His desires to quench his short-term satisfaction by lying and cheating people has left him losing more than the $200 he gained from me and the thrill he has gained from fooling other people.  He now has a shittier pay rate with shittier work hours.  It all goes to show that crime & dishonesty doesn't pay.

These attributes of his character are what he used to suck me in.


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!