Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, September 7, 2015

Women's Saucony Triumph 10



For reference to this post, go to:  It's All About the Shoe: I Wear Cool Shoes Too

Saucony Wmns Triumph 10 - Silver/Purple/Green

And not to mention, she was happy when I complimented her on these shoes she was wearing, despite the fact her shoes weren't new.  As I said before, what I guy sees is totally different than what a woman sees.  They sure are fussier by nature than men in general.

Saucony Wmns Triumph 10 - Silver/Purple/Green

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment :

  1. I just want people to realize those shoes would look livelier if I took pics of someone posturing in them. Take a look at my wallpaper pic vs. the Saucony's above. The Saucony's look flat despite being brand new. If this site isn't enough to convince people that I'm just about the shoe art and fashion, then they must be ignorantly colour blind. *sarcasm*

    ReplyDelete

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!