Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, September 4, 2015

Customizing the NB 998


The first colour scheme I played it safe but it stilled looked cool to me.  The second colour scheme, I took some risks, esp. since yellow is one of the least popular colours in Canada and the US.  It turned out the yellow livened up the subdued colours.  It's hard to get vivid colours off of suede material after all.

Before:



First Customization:






Second Customization:









Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment :

  1. Some of the finest creations involves taking chances. Yellow is not bad if used in the right way. The use of yellow in this case turned out better than I expected. Approaching strangers involves taking risks of being rejected and criticized. Imagine if I let a couple of bad eggs stop me? I wouldn't get as far as posting this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!