Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, September 7, 2015

I Wear Cool Shoes Too


I have another interesting story to tell about approaching strangers for shoe pics.  I approached woman wearing some purple, lime green, and grey Saucony's while wearing my ultra cool Mizuno Wave Prophecy 3's.  I figured that would be enough to show her that I'm a legit shoe fanatic and wanted nothing more than pictures of her shoes.  To my surprise, she still become skeptical b/c the grey meshing was slightly darkened by dirt exposure and thought I had a foot fetish.  I replied:  "If I had a foot fetish, I'd be taking pics of people wearing sandals or open-toe heels.  (Furthermore), if your shoes were black then I can (understand your worries).  I'm after the colours."

I've learnt something from that day when another when another female was uncomfortable about my request just b/c there were some slight streaks of dirt on the white foam of her Nikes.  What appears to be in good condition to guys (me included), could be absolutely filthy to a female.  Anyhow, here's the feeling that I got from the two females.  The Saucony lady would've let me if I had this blogsite to show her then.  The Nike girl just didn't want anything to do with the photo shooting of her shoes.

Nonetheless, here are the shoes I wore when I approached the Saucony lady and you will see why I was surprised by her skepticism.





I got creative with the last two photos.  I experimenting with colour.



If a stranger approached me with these and requested the same thing, I would just take it as sharing of a common hobby. 

Btw, if you are a heavier runner, these will save your back and knees.  I don't feel like running in anything else now.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!