Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, July 7, 2017

I Am Who I Am


When I first started this hobby, I only wanted to photograph shoes.  I was shy, embarrassed, and unsure about myself because I didn't know how people would react and I cared too much about people watching me.  Also, I couldn't have anticipated how important it is to be able to show strangers what I was up to when making such requests, and not just tell them that I liked shoes.  In the early going, I seemed to be a little tense.  That was the reason why, and not because I was trying to hide a negative ulterior motive from anyone.

Now that I've been shoe photographing for 3+ years and have discovered the truth to the C.K. brainwash, I'm doing a much better job projecting belief and confidence in what I do.  Don't get me wrong though.  I can't just be reckless.  I still have to respect people's personality, mood, and situation.  Now from experience, I know not to ask people with the N.F. persona, even if she might say "yes" the first time.  If I didn't know her, I wouldn't have asked her period!!

Because I write with my heart, you can get to know a lot about me through my blog.  There was an immediate connection with my friend's wife as a result.  However, the point I'm trying to make here is that once you get to know me, the main reason you wouldn't help me out again is shoe posing gets monotonous - not because you think I'm seeking a 2nd chance to capitalize on a missed opportunity to be mischievous.  I think that's why N.F. got skeptical when I asked her a 2nd time.  So N.F.!!  Have you read my blog yet?  DO  YOU uh-UN-DER-STAAAAAND NOoww???

What you read on here is who you'll meet in real life (IRL)!!  Read about my thoughts first.  Meet me later.  Frontrunners' C.K. did the opposite.  She thought she had a good read on my personality on Arthur, the customer (and my skin colour).  I was quiet, accommodating, and easily brainwashed.  Well surprise, surprise!!  We all know how that turned out.



Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!